Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Oct 2021 03:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. Around spring my tattoos tend to get itchy and raised along the lines. My friend who's a nurse and has a lot of tattoos told me it's a pretty normal bodily response and it's some kind of cells checking out the foreign bodies in your skin to make sure it's okay, and something about it being spring and your system is already on pretty high alert.
2. Time for dinner. My boyfriend cooked which was nice.
3. The dog is so obsessed with frozen blueberries. He'd easily eat a whole pack if I let him.
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Oct 2021 04:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. My husband surprised me with a new game he downloaded onto my Switch, it's a skateboarding game like Tony Hawk Pro Skater but you play as a skateboarding bird and you can dress it up in various costumes. It's so funny and cute.
2. I'm excited to go up to the shore tomorrow.
3. I don't know why I even bother straightening my hair when it's consistently like 80-90% humidity outside. I had forgotten just how humid it gets here.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Oct 2021 07:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I’ve had an extremely productive morning at work, I’ve gotten so much done already.
2. I got these candles that have rings hiding inside them. I’m not usually a ring person but one of them is really cute.
3. I’ll have to open that package my sister sent for me. I think it’s got a Christmas present for my boyfriend in it. She’s doing her shopping super early this year because Australia Post is already having huge delays.
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Oct 2021 03:08 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. It's been 3 weeks since we moved back to our home state and I still can't believe how much happier I am living here versus our previous city in Virginia. I love the cooler climate, the people are more friendly, there are so many neat things to do, and more hiking/biking trails than I could ever dream of. I haven't been this happy living somewhere since I was growing up and living in my hometown.
2. I'm really relieved that my doctor thinks this is just a pinched nerve and not a herniated disc.
3. I need to go to bed soon and get myself on an earlier sleep schedule, since I plan on waking up around 8 on Saturday morning to go to the farmer's market on the town square.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2021 12:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I'm worried about my friend's hen party. She said she might have more than one celebration, a main party, and then a smaller event for those of us who want something a little bit quieter. She created a Facebook group to organise things, with polls to find out what everyone wants to do. So far, I'm not really keen on anything that anyone has suggested. I feel somehow like I'll be talked into something I don't really want to do.
2. I still need to buy my dad a birthday present. I forgot that he booked next week off work, and I need to find a way to buy something without him knowing about it.
3. We've got a table booked at Pizza Express on Thursday, and he doesn't know about that - that's a surprise. It will be our first time going out to eat as a family, since before the pandemic began, so I'm looking forward to that, I guess.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2021 08:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I had to get up earlier than usual for a training for work, so I'm kind of tired.
2. I noticed that Hairspray is on Netflix now, and I've been wanting to watch it for a while, since I haven't seen it in years, and the stage musical is coming to my town in the spring. I'll probably watch it tomorrow.
3. It's already been 2 weeks since I saw Hadestown.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Oct 2021 06:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I still need to get my dad a birthday present, and since he booked this week off work, I'm worried about how I'm going to get one without him seeing it, or being there when I get it. He's taking my sister to her opticians appointment tomorrow, so maybe I could go to the shops then.
2. I want to find some more of the Elly Griffiths books, because she's the author that Beverley chose as the theme this month. I should go second-hand book shopping again.
3. I want to use my new washi tape and stickers when I write my letters, but I've not had anymore letters to reply to yet. Hopefully I will get some soon.
KMP x
badomen

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Oct 2021 07:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I feel so weird today. I hope I feel better tomorrow because I have to work.
2. something in the house smells super weird. not bad weird, just weird. like soap or something. but I can’t figure out where it’s coming from.
3. I ran into a friend today who I haven’t seen in years and at first I was really happy about it but then I checked out her social media and she’s super annoying on it lol.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Oct 2021 09:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I ordered a print from this guy I follow on social media who lives in my city. He’s pretty talented but it’s nice to support local artists.
2. My boyfriend is out having his day-13 covid test to get the all clear to go back to work later this week. My state changed the regulations on the weekend, effectively freeing me from quarantine (before I had to wait for him to be released). It’s not like I needed to go out anyway but maybe now I can be motivated to write some letters and take them to the postbox.
3. It’s a payroll week at work so that always keeps me busy.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Oct 2021 09:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I watched the first episode of Angela Black earlier, and found it very intense, but I really like Joanne Froggatt as an actress - she's done a great job in every role I've seen her in.
2. My sister said she bought some books for me, from the shop she works at, and I think she's going to bring them tomorrow.
3. I think I'll listen to some music for a while, and then I'll probably go to bed.
KMP x
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Oct 2021 02:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I am keen to get home, feed all the animals, prepare dinner and finish watching 'Maid' on netflix.
2. I am really craving chocolate.
3. I am quite tired.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Oct 2021 04:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I bought a tin of almond cookie-flavored black tea at one of the little shops on the town square yesterday, but I forgot to try it out this morning.
2. My sleep schedule has gotten really messed up again.
3. I've been listening to a lot of EDM and trance lately. I'd love to be able to go to an EDM festival like Electric Daisy Carnival or Electric Forest, but I doubt I could go somewhere that loud with my tinnitus and noise-induced ear pain. I can't even go to a movie theater without heavy-duty foam earplugs anymore, there's no way my poor ears could handle an EDM festival.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Oct 2021 05:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. I don't know why I'm worrying about my dad's birthday outing on Thursday. Probably because it will be our first real day out as a family since before Covid began. But it's supposed to be fun, not stressful.
2. My sister got me some books from the shop where she works, and they're part of a series. An online friend sent me the first book from that series last year, as a present, and I would like to read more of them, but I need to know if there's a specific order I have to read them in, so I've messaged a friend who has read them, to try and find out.
3. There was a second-hand shop opposite the library selling hardback books for 10p each. I haven't been to look there in a while, I wonder if they're still doing that.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Oct 2021 11:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. It must be nearly lunch time. I’m not sure what to have, either a mini pizza or a toastie.
2. Today at work has been busy but in a good way. I got a really huge task done that I’d been putting off, so that feels good.
3. My lips are so dry and peeling, not even lip balm is helping.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Oct 2021 11:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (91)
1. It's crazy that 2 years ago tonight I saw Anaïs Mitchell (the writer of Hadestown) in concert in Vermont, and then just over 2 weeks ago I finally got to see Hadestown on Broadway. Now if only they'd bring the show full-circle and have the tour come to VT. I mean it literally started here years before it went to Broadway, so that would just make sense lol.
2. I had today off from work, which was nice, especially since I had a training for several hours on Saturday, that I had to get up early for.
3. I watched the movie Hairspray tonight, since I hadn't seen it in many years and it was recently added to Netflix. The musical is touring to my town in the spring, and I'm really looking forward to seeing it!
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next>>
You're at 36 of 50 pages.