Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)  
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jul 2022 12:36 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I leave for the airport in an hour and a half! It'll be my first time on a plane in 3 years
2. I can't wait to see Company tomorrow night!
3. I should go eat lunch
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
-onemoreday-

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jul 2022 03:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I tried calling my sister on FaceTime but she said she's about to take Ellie to her swim lesson, so she'll call me back in the evening.
2. It's my first day off after starting this new job so I'm going to treat myself to getting something delivered for dinner.
3. I like city living more than I thought I would. But I still miss how quiet my old town was.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jul 2022 07:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I have another busy week and I have to be strategic in my plans so it all fits in. I feel like I’ve been moving non-stop lately.
2. I hope my boyfriend can send me the rent money soon. That actually reminds me, now that I have my phone fixed, I can finally set up mobile banking on this phone so I don’t have to charge and turn on the old phone whenever I need to pay a bill.
3. We’re getting some temperatures below zero this week!
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jul 2022 11:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. My hometown apparently had the hottest temperature in the UK today 🥵
2. The ceiling fan is a godsend.
3. A message notification just popped up and I thought it would be him. It was someone else 😞
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jul 2022 11:38 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I'm so grateful I got to see Come From Away on Broadway today and especially to see Jenn Colella in it! As well as seeing Company last night!
2. I am really happy I was able to say hi to Jenn after the show even though I'm very sad I couldn't get a photo with her cause of Covid. Mostly though I'm annoyed at myself for not acting quick enough to snap one as she was coming out of the theatre.
3. I'm excited to see my family tomorrow.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2022 03:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I got this pamphlet in my mailbox the other day about an energy grant from the government, and today I applied for it. I think I'm eligible, so it's a nice little bonus to help with the expensive winter power bill.
2. Today has been eventful but also slow. It feels much later than it actually is.
3. I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I still haven't decided what I'll do.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2022 01:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. One of my book reviews has been chosen as the best review of the month by the author, and she wants to send me a free paperback copy of the book 🥰
2. I might read one of my new hardback editions of Agatha Christie tomorrow.
3. I should repaint my nails at some point too.
KMP x
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2022 03:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. ^ Congrats on the review, that's really cool!
2. We had an appointment today to get our washing machine looked at, but the appliance repair guy said he doesn't recommend fixing it and it probably only has a few months left before it dies. Which is fine, I've been wanting a new washing machine for a while now.
3. I am super excited to see the Cleveland Orchestra perform The Fellowship of the Ring tomorrow at their outdoor summer venue.
- Kelly -
joybucket

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2022 07:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I don't feel good.
2. I'm hot. 🥵
3. ugh.....
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jul 2022 09:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I'm excited to be in my friend's wedding tomorrow
2. I wish I didn't have to get up so early though
3. It's been fun reconnecting with a friend from high school I haven't seen in many years
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jul 2022 12:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I've had such an eventful day and it's still not over. I'm glad I have time to sit and relax now.
2. My boyfriend is planning on making buffalo wings for dinner, and I'm going to make a ranch dipping sauce to go with them.
3. I'm about to start playing The Sims 4. I saw a CAS challenge on Twitter so I'm going to try it.
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jul 2022 04:16 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I had such a great time this evening! That was my first time going to see the orchestra since my hearing problems and noise sensitivity got worse, so I was a little nervous that it would be too loud and cause more ear pain, but wearing my heavy-duty earplugs and sitting towards the back made it 100% accessible for me. Now that I know that, I'm looking forward to going to more performances in the future.
2. It's kind of foggy out tonight.
3. I bought some new sunglasses a few days ago and I need to drop them off at my eye doctor's office on Monday to get prescription lenses put in.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jul 2022 02:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. We were going to take a walk to a swimming hole today, but it's inside a conservation park and I didn't realise dogs aren't allowed in there. I was a little disappointed but we still had a nice walk along the outside of the fence. It was nice and warm and sunny today.
2. I think I should do a clay mask. I have these really annoying pimples on my chin.
3. I'll have to take the recycling up the hill this afternoon.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jul 2022 09:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I had a great time at my friend's wedding yesterday
2. I'm really tired though, cause I had to get up earlier than usual for it
3. Company on Broadway was so good. I wish I could see it again.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jul 2022 02:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I got my period today and it's causing me a bit of grief. It's like my insides are being tied up in knots.
2. I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend this afternoon.
3. I think I'll wash the car tomorrow or the day after. I don't think I could manage the physical activity right now.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next>>
You're at 34 of 50 pages.