Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)  
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Aug 2022 01:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I need to study if I'm going to stay awake.
2. I am hot but not hot at the same time.
3. I'm so glad I don't have work during the day tomorrow. I need a break.
Nursing student
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Aug 2022 03:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I enjoyed going to the town farmer's market this morning. There's a young Amish couple who have a booth there selling pies, and my brother is a huge fan of their cherry pies so Brian and I bought one to take over to his house along with dinner tonight.
2. I'm going to make a cup of chamomile tea soon then go upstairs to bed.
3. I am so excited to watch the Artemis launch on Monday!!
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Aug 2022 08:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I hope they release photos of the new Anastasia tour cast tomorrow
2. I should reload my Dunkin card now so I don't have to do it in the morning
3. It's gonna be hot tomorrow and Wednesday
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Aug 2022 01:32 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. Wedding planning is so stressful, I am doing my best but feel like I keep forgetting something, not long now.
2. I am so glad I have caught up on Home and Away.
3. I cannot apply for Big Brother this year due to the filming clashing with my wedding.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Aug 2022 07:06 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. It’s quite a gloomy day here. I need to walk the dog in a bit once he’s let his breakfast settle, and I hope it’s a little sunnier by then.
2. Our trip to see family was good but short. I wish we could have stayed longer.
3. It was good to hit the gym last night. I want to get back into the swing of things after not going very much in the last couple of weeks.
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Aug 2022 07:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. It's about to storm soon but it doesn't look that bad on the radar.
2. I've felt really tired today, but that's alright because I need to be able to go to bed early for a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning.
3. Brian and I had our 10-year wedding anniversary last week, and we were planning on going on a hike and picnic on the lakeshore, but it was too warm on the day of our actual anniversary so we're going this Thursday.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Aug 2022 10:00 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I asked what he has planned for his birthday on Wednesday, and he said he still doesn't know what he wants to do.
2. Yesterday I told him that I needed to get new trainers and he suggested that we shopping for some together, one day soon.
3. I started one of the library books tonight, hopefully I'll have read both of them by the end of the week.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Aug 2022 10:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I’m glad my parents don’t have to cancel their trip to the Kimberly’s because of my mum’s health problems. They’ve been looking forward to it for ages.
2. My sister is driving them to the airport this evening and asked me to make her a playlist, so I better add some final songs to it.
3. I might have lunch soon.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Aug 2022 09:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. The book I started reading earlier was really interesting.
2. I was hoping he might want to hang out on Friday, but I know he still has to move some stuff out of his flat.
3. Something I ate tonight made me really thirsty.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Aug 2022 10:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. My sister got The Sims 4 recently but doesn't know how to play, so she wants me to stream my game and have me teach her some tricks.
2. I can't believe I forgot to put away the leftovers from last night's dinner. I hope my boyfriend manages to get lunch while he's out today.
3. I need to wash my hair, which I might do during my lunch break from work.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Aug 2022 11:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. The puppy I met at the end of work today was so cute
2. I wish there was a place near my work to get coffee, but the only place closes before I get there
3. I can't believe it's September tomorrow
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2022 02:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I'm really annoyed about my car. The part required wasn't delivered on time so the car has to stay overnight, and it might not even get fixed tomorrow, which means I'll have to take it back AGAIN next week, meaning more taxis, more time off work, and more general annoyance. I think after these repairs I'll find a new mechanic. It's so bad though, because even the "good" ones seem to screw you around.
2. I need to finish a work task but the server is being slow and unresponsive so I might go walk the dog and come back and see if it's ready.
3. I should take my supplements before I forget.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2022 10:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I want to go to the library to get some more books tomorrow. Not all of the books that I wanted are available at my library, but I should be able to check out a couple more.
2. I'll need to ask for a special return date if I want to return my books at the next book club meeting. One of the ladies said that it was okay to ask, if you're in the book club.
3. Since he said he's too tired to hang out tomorrow, I'll leave it up to him to decide what day he's coming over again.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Sep 2022 05:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I'm glad I worked yesterday and the day before, but I'm glad to have had today off
2. I can't believe Come From Away only has one month left on Broadway :(
3. Hadestown reopened one year ago today...
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Sep 2022 09:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I'm taking my boyfriend on a date to get pancakes and then go to an arcade tonight. We're going late to try to avoid swarms of children, haha.
2. Today we're going to go to the mall to get a few things. We were going to hit the gym as well, but decided to go tomorrow instead and do a really big sesh, because we have literally nothing else on tomorrow.
3. I'm making chicken stew for dinner tonight.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 Next>>
You're at 38 of 50 pages.