Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)  
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Nov 2022 12:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm glad I got those appointments out of the way before winter arrived. There's nothing worse than having to go to a doctor or dentist appointment when it’s like 20 below freezing and all I want to do is either hibernate or go snowshoeing. Haha.
2. I wanted to finish cleaning the kitchen before going to bed, but I have a headache so I'll just do it tomorrow.
3. The Artemis I launch is in 14 minutes!!
- Kelly -
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Nov 2022 07:40 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I fell asleep on the couch for a nap last night and wound up sleeping there all night. I'm sore now and I have work at 10.
2. My throat hurts and I coughed a couple times, I'm scared because my boss is sick. I have work in just over 2 hours.
3. The roads don't look bad, but what do I know. My ride service should be picking me up.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Nov 2022 05:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. The people at the new mechanics I'm going to are really nice. The receptionist remembered my name when I walked in which pleasantly surprised me.
2. I have some quality checking things to do for work today, but at least I can go at my own pace so I can take breaks between them. They really melt your brain so breaks are necessary.
3. I should have a bowl of cereal before I jump into this task actually.
∞
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Nov 2022 06:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I found out today that my first check on Friday is only for the first week I worked, not 2 weeks. UGH!
2. I can't see my paystub because It won't let me log in. I know my password. I wrote it down.
3. I hope my friend doesn't bail on me to pick me up tomorrow. I don't have any money in the bank to take a lyft/uber.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Nov 2022 11:17 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I can't believe it snowed. It was so warm just this past week.
2. Some friends are coming to visit tomorrow night and Friday morning, so it will be fun to see them.
3. The new Museum of Broadway looks so cool. I can't wait to visit there next month.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Nov 2022 11:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I realised tonight that it's almost a whole year since I became a Booktasters reviewer!
2. James' communication and sleeping habits are so unpredictable haha.
3. I need to sleep soon.
KMP x
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Nov 2022 03:26 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I kind of wish we got more stuff from Trader Joe's while we were in that area today. But we shopped there right after having a big dinner of really tasty Indian food, and I'm always like "nah I don't want that" when I go grocery shopping on a full stomach, hahaha.
2. I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving next week.
3. I can't believe the Buffalo area is going to get 3-4 FEET of snow over the next few days. That's insane. I keep seeing news reports that this winter is going to be a very snowy one for the whole Great Lakes region.
- Kelly -
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Nov 2022 10:34 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. My sides hurt sooo bad. I think I might have a UTI. I couldn't sleep in this morning.
2. I need to stop procrastinating and take the rest of my meds so I can get my laundry started, so I can take my shower before work.
3. I'm so annoyed that I can't log into the payroll thing online and see my pay stub.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Nov 2022 04:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I've really hurt my shoulder and I'm not sure how. It was already a bit sore but then I went to the gym and I might have pushed too hard and lifted a bit too much at a time. It's sooo sore and I can't lift much with that arm.
2. My weather app says it's six degrees outside... that is so cold. We're less than 2 weeks away from summer. At least it looks sunny out there rather than the usual overcast gloom which means it'll be nice and warm later.
3. I'm looking forward to seeing my friend for brunch tomorrow.
∞
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Nov 2022 10:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I had a horrible day, I can't log in to see my pay stub which isn't just me it must be an issue with the site, because my boss couldn't log in either. I left my phone in my friend's car when he picked me up and gave him $20 since he picked me up and brought back my phone, I only had $26. My feet are throbbing. I paniced over something at work. I just want to go to bed.
2. I am doing nothing before bed tonight, I don't care.
3. I am getting full so easy anymore, it kind of worries me.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Nov 2022 01:14 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. One of my penpals that I've been writing to for a year has said she would like to meet up in the New Year, which I thought was a really nice idea. She wants to come on the train to see me. My hometown doesn't have a lot to offer, but there are charity shops, so she'll appreciate those, at least.
2. James has also said he wants us to meet sometime. I don't think I'm ready yet, but it was sweet of him to suggest it.
3. I got approved for two more books on NetGalley that I'm excited about. And I wonder when my package from Booktasters will get here...
KMP x
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2022 12:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. The hometown of one of my college friends is up to 5 feet of snow so far. That's like... up to my chin. And they're supposed to get nearly 2 more feet. Absolutely mind-boggling.
2. I'm glad my ear pain went away. I was starting to worry I had an ear infection but I guess it was just TMJ pain.
3. I really need to give myself a hair cut but I keep putting it off because it takes forever to get the layers done right.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Nov 2022 01:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I keep taking on more ARCs even though I already have lots to review. I'm just a book addict πŸ˜‚
2. My friends has her volunteering induction today - she's been wanting to do it for a long time, I'm so happy for her.
3. I should go back to sleep soon.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Nov 2022 04:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. My boyfriend took me out on his motorbike the other night as an impromptu date and it was so fun. I was really nervous at first because I haven't ridden on a bike in five years but he rode really well. It's kinda crazy putting your trust in someone like that, but my worst fear is actually the hundreds of other cars on the road who don't check their blind spots.
2. It's a payroll week at work so we have a bit of stuff to do in the next couple of days. But I checked the lists and they're actually quite short, so it should get done quickly.
3. The state election is this weekend but I think we'll go and vote early one day after work.
∞
-onemoreday-

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Nov 2022 11:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I really need to try to make some new friends in this city, outside of the people I work with. Ideally I'd meet people through playing tennis but all the racquet clubs here are way out of budget for me.
2. Did I forget my hat in the car again?
3. I need to wake up early enough to go over grocery list and meal planning stuff with my cousin before she leaves for work.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 6 7 810 11 12 Next>>
You're at 9 of 23 pages.