Topic: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Forum Index : Entertainment : Music : Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title  
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:02 AM       Subject: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Another idea I had. Name any song with a person's name in the title.

I'll start with...

ivy - Taylor Swift.
KMP x
spiralwave

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:39 AM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Lauren's song - Breathe Carolina
‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:38 PM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Daisy - Ashnikko.
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:33 PM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:56 AM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Adam's Song - blink-182.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:01 PM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Kevin - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:42 PM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:28 PM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Angelina - Lizzy McAlpine
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:30 PM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Adelaide - Anberlin.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:40 PM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
John The Fisherman - Primus.
― Marilyn Monroe
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:09 PM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Pierre and Natasha - Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:59 AM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Amber Lynn - Mayday Parade.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:51 PM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
(I Never Promised You A) Rose Garden - Lynn Anderson.
― Marilyn Monroe
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:25 PM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Mandy - Barry Manilow.
KMP x
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:13 PM         Subject: RE: Song Game - Songs With A Name In The Title
Alexander The Great - Iron Maiden.
― Marilyn Monroe
Forum Index : Entertainment : Music

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 36 pages.