Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)  
pinkchocolate

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Nov 2022 01:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm cold.
2. My book parcel still hasn't got here.
3. I need to stop requesting books on NetGalley.
KMP x
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Nov 2022 06:40 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I didn't feel good at work. I still don't feel good. I was really hot, now I'm really cold. I'm so nervous. I also feel like I can't breathe (which is probably my anxiety, at least I hope) and my throat hurts a little and my nose is running. I can't call off work my 3rd week on the job though, especially when all the managers are coming tomorrow.
2. I hope I'm not in too much trouble for not taking my meds. I do hope that's why I feel the way I do, I'm taking my meds tonight.
3. I wish bzoink had an app. The forums are too tiny on my phone and I'm only going to be on here 2 days this week :( I love it here.
pinkchocolate

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Nov 2022 11:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. ^Aww, we love you being here! Hope you feel better!
2. Why does James always get most talkative in the early hours of the morning? 🙄
3. Where is my book parcel? I wish Booktasters provided the tracking info.
KMP x
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2022 05:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. ^ aww Thank you very much. I love being here. I will be back on Monday (after tonight).
2. I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving has a wonderful holiday.
3. I didn't feel AS lousy at work as I thought I would, but I didn't feel the greatest. They got us pizza for lunch because all of the managers from the different stores in my town were there, and I met my new manager she's really nice. My stomach really hurt after eating that pizza though for some reason.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2022 08:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I've been so busy lately, and not in a manageable way. I have so much to do before Christmas and time is going so fast. I'm having a hard time waking up in the mornings lately too, which is a sign of declining mental health for me, so I'm a little anxious about that too.
2. After I do this post, I better get back to work. I do like relaxing with something on my own between these quality checking tasks because they're so dull. I'm much more productive with short breaks.
3. We will go vote for the election tonight. There's an early voting centre at the scouts hall near the train station.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2022 08:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. My laptop keeps freezing and it's driving me nuts.
2. I'm hungry but it's 8:35pm
3. I'm cold
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2022 01:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I should go to bed soon. I want to get up early and go grocery shopping in the morning before it gets busy.
2. I'm surprised the chrysanthemums on the front porch are still doing alright after the super cold temperatures we had earlier this week.
3. I'm looking forward to going to my parent's house for Thanksgiving dinner, but first Brian and I have to stop by the unreasonably-sized gathering with all of his relatives at his aunt and uncle's house... I'm REALLY not looking forward to the mayhem of 20 people crammed into an average-sized house. I don't know why they insist on doing this, it's chaotic and insane.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2022 01:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm tired, I should probably sleep soon, since James is probably asleep now too.
2. Booktasters said my book should get here on Thursday or Friday.
3. I wonder if Shelly still wants to come to the book club.
KMP x
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2022 07:56 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I feel lousy today and I'm scared. My head really hurts.
2. Amber is picking me up soon, but I don't know exactly what time.
3. I still can't access my pay stub and I REALLY need it UGH! I'm nervous about that too.
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2022 11:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I really wanted to buy these perfumes, but the website is insanely buggy and it won't let me apply a discount code, so it's just not worth it. Kind of annoying.
2. We'll go to the gym once I've finished work, and get some groceries on the way home.
3. My foot has been sore lately.
pinkchocolate

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Nov 2022 11:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. Why am I in the mood for singing? Everyone else is asleep.
2. I want my book parcel.
3. I'm trying to submit a review every day at least, but I keep getting approved for more and more ARCs. Oops 😂
KMP x
joybucket

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Nov 2022 11:17 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm blessed. 😊
2. I'm so thankful for life's many blessings. 😊
3. God is good! 💃
pinkchocolate

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Nov 2022 10:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm meeting an online friend for the first time tomorrow and I'm a little nervous.
2. I need to see if I can find something to wear for the Barnardo's Christmas party.
3. I need to sleep soon.
KMP x
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2022 04:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. My parents sent Brian and I home with lots of yummy leftovers. 😁
2. I've been feeling kind of sluggish today. I'm going to make another cup of tea soon... hopefully it helps me perk up.
3. I need to remember to go to the pharmacy tomorrow.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2022 08:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. We're about to head to the gym, and I want to duck into the pharmacy while we're there.
2. I got bitten by so many mosquitoes yesterday when we were out in the nature reserve. They're so itchy today and it's driving me crazy.
3. My sister wants to play Mario Party tonight. Hopefully my boyfriend isn't out too late at that party, but I think we can play 3-players if we have to.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next>>
You're at 10 of 12 pages.