Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)  
christinac36

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Dec 2022 10:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm so mad because the district manager changed the schedule and I don't have work tomorrow, which means I only got today in for this week. 6 hours that's it. He better approve what my store manager gave me for the next 2 weeks, because I have Sundays off.
2. I still feel shitty. I'm not even hungry and I haven't eaten all day. I'm so tired and I feel like there's a giant lump in my throat still.
3. I hope my friend who was supposed to pick me up wasn't making up a story about his grandma being in the hospital to get out of picking me up. That would be awful. I'm leaning towards believing him, but this isn't the first time he bailed on me last minute.
another-sky

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2022 05:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. The house we're thinking of making an offer on reminds me a lot of the house that's two houses up the street from my parents, where one of my childhood best friends grew up. It's a very similar floor plan.
2. I wish this town had a boba tea shop.
3. My stomach still hurts... I got some digestive enzyme tablets, my doctor wants me to try that before doing a gallbladder ultrasound. I really hope it's just mild IBS stuff and not gallbladder issues.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Dec 2022 11:19 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I got some nice shoes to wear on Wednesday night, but I need to find a nice top to go with them.
2. I should get some Christmas cards.
3. I probably won't wear that headband with the tinsel ever again.
KMP x
christinac36

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Dec 2022 05:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I am so mad. I had the most horrible weekend. I had to call work 6 times to get my hours and the 5th time I waited on hold for half an hour and had to call back. They only gave me EIGHT hours this week and I have to take a lyft/uber 3 times and I don't get to go with my dad until Sunday. It's not worth it. It's costing me more money than I'm making pretty much. This is insane.
2. My niece's main present arrived today in the mail, but I can not for the life of me figure out how to open this box LOL!
3. I hope my other 3 amazon packages that were supposed to be delivered today show up today.
another-sky

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Dec 2022 01:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. Brian and I met up with our realtor today, he's an old family friend but we hadn't seen him since our wedding 10 years ago haha. The house we got a showing of ended up being a no-go for us, it's just too close in to town and we're looking for a property that's more forested, with fewer neighbors.
2. How did my favorite flannel shirt end up feeling so stiff? Maybe I forgot to use fabric softener?
3. Maybe on Wednesday or Thursday I'll have a big cooking day and make a mega-batch of soup, and freeze the leftovers.
- Kelly -
christinac36

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Dec 2022 11:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I am a nervous wreck about going into work today and sticking up for myself to my boss.
2. I have a big scratch on my cheek that I did the other night in my sleep. It better not scar.
3. This guy I pulled 107 hero cards and about 170 trading cards for just passed on them. I'm so POed.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Dec 2022 07:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I've been so sick since Sunday, I actually took the last couple of days off work. But thankfully the friend I went to Friday's music festival with hasn't had any symptoms yet, so I hope they don't get sick later.
2. I am so behind on housework and I feel incredibly guilty about it. It's also a little stressful because we have people visiting for Christmas but I'm going away beforehand, so I don't have a lot of time to get it all done.
3. I wonder if my boyfriend has any plans tomorrow.
christinac36

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Dec 2022 10:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
^ I hope you feel better soon

1. Talking to my boss wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be. She totally understands, but the store has like no hours to give out, but I am working tomorrow morning for a couple hours and she's going to see what she can do.
2. I don't feel good at all. I feel like I can't breathe. I hope it's just anxiety.
3. I am so hungry, but I feel like it's too late to eat something big.
voicedance16

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Dec 2022 10:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I have a nasty cold. I really hope it's just that though, and not Covid. I already had Covid during the summer, and I'm double boosted, but I guess I should probably test just to be sure.
2. I still went to choir though cause I'm gonna be away next week so tonight was my last week before the concert. I managed but it really tired me out.
3. Someone at choir gave me one of the fake carnations they used to hand out at the Hadestown stagedoor before the pandemic after I mentioned last week how much I love the show. There was no stagedoor when I saw the show so that was really nice of her.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
christinac36

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Dec 2022 10:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
^ I hope you feel better soon

1. I really hope my ride service can take me to/from work tomorrow.
2. I have windburn under my lip and a scratch on my cheek and they both hurt so bad, especially the wind burn because I keep aggravating it.
3. My pulse ox is 98. I don't know why I feel this way.
another-sky

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2022 12:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm trying a hair growth oil/serum on my scalp to see if it helps with my hair line that's starting to look a bit thinned out, but I think I rubbed it in too vigorously, my scalp kind of hurts now haha.
2. It's been super foggy out tonight.
3. We still need to decide on which Christmas tree farm to get our tree from. There are so many around here.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2022 12:39 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I'm kind of nervous about the meal tomorrow, since there will be some staff and volunteers that I haven't met before. And I hope they don't have a seating plan or anything like that.
2. It will be nice to get out though, I guess.
3. I probably shouldn't still be up at this time reading.
KMP x
christinac36

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Dec 2022 07:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I still feel awful and my body is killing me from working almost 7 hours today. Everything hurts, and to make matters worse I hurt my wrist. I think I twisted it reorganizing all those bath mat/shower curtain sets.
2. I'm so hungry, but have zero ambition to make anything.
3. I'm nervous to plug my phone in even though the notification went away. It said it detected moisture in the charging port.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2022 01:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. The Christmas meal could have gone better. Six people didn't turn up even though they had paid their deposit - there were six meals prepared with nobody there to eat them, and we thought we might end up having to pay for them. Then after the meal was finished, me and my sister overheard one of the bar staff complaining about the fact that we had all paid for our meals separately.
2. At least most people seemed to enjoy themselves.
3. A lady complimented me on my new headband, which was nice.
KMP x
christinac36

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Dec 2022 01:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (93)
1. I am soooo worried I don't have enough money to uber to and from work Saturday, so I'm hoping one of my 2 friends, or both, can give me ride(s).
2. I am also worried because I don't have enough money to ship out what this lady ordered from me, because uber overdrafted my bank account and I had to send what little money I had left in paypal to cover it.
3. I spent too much money at walmart today, but my bill was $22 more than I figured it out to be somehow.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next>>
You're at 12 of 24 pages.