Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)  
another-sky

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jun 2022 02:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I'm really looking forward to going to the Tall Ships Festival up at one of the harbors in downtown Cleveland next month. One of the ships is a replica of Commodore Perry's flagship from the Battle of Lake Erie in 1813 and I'm super excited to go on board. This region's naval history fascinates me.
2. I should check when the next Kenobi episode comes out.
3. I'm glad my migraine has mostly gone away. I'm going to go to bed soon, hopefully a good night of sleep will help it go away completely.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jun 2022 08:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I'm really looking forward to being in my friend's wedding next month! I just went to get my dress altered today.
2. I wish I had bought that dress at Plato's Closet
3. I hope I'll get Broadway tickets soon for my trip next month
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2022 03:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I am so glad it is almost the weekend, I need some 'me time'...
2. I am getting so excited for the mini vacation coming up next month, less than a month away now.
3. I need to shower and wash my hair.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney, Animal Crossing and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2022 10:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I was thinking about getting my dad a birthday present from a local brewery today, but I'd rather stay at home. So I think I'll have time on Wednesday afternoon when I pick up my boyfriend, as he works very close to there.
2. I got a new piercing yesterday and I can't really block my ears which is really annoying because I'm a light sleeper, so I had just the worst sleep ever last night.
3. We're seeing some friends at a concert tonight which should be really good.
another-sky

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2022 11:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I can't wait for volume 2 of Stranger Things season 4 to come out in a few weeks.
2. I was hoping to see Brian fly over our house this morning on his route into Pittsburgh, but ATC ended up vectoring him much farther north than last time.
3. I'm cold. I need to go get my slippers and turn the heat back on.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2022 08:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I can’t believe I almost forgot about presale tickets for that festival tomorrow. I signed up for the mailing list though, so they should send me the link tomorrow morning. I’ll have to remember to do that as soon as possible, because I suspect it’ll sell out quickly.
2. I need to write a couple penpal letters - one for my sister and one for a new one I picked up in Colorado. I got these really kitschy Australiana cards at a market last week which would be perfect for an international person.
3. I need to walk the dog soon. My podiatrist gave me heel raises for my shoes to help with my injury but they’re not really working. I think we need to combine them with proper orthotics, so I’m looking forward to seeing him next week.
another-sky

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jun 2022 03:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. We got stuck driving behind a tractor for like 10 miles on the way home this afternoon, much of it on narrow gravel roads, so now the car is totally caked in dust.
2. I'm going to take a look through my new cookbook before I go to bed.
3. That pie we bought today is addicting. Amish people make the best pies.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jun 2022 01:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I need to find a job for the summer. I need money for my trip next month.
2. I'm hungry, but I don't know if I should eat the Indian food in the freezer now or save it for dinner.
3. I hope Come From Away is able to go on successfully today/tonight, cause they had to cancel last night's show.
Savannah (she/her)
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jun 2022 09:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I have no idea what I’m going to do about my trip up the coast. Flying is so expensive at the moment.
2. I hope my dad likes the craft beers I got him from a local brewery. It was really cool stopping in there yesterday. Apparently they do tours, which would be cool to do.
3. I should have something to eat. Maybe just a banana.
-onemoreday-

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jun 2022 01:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. My cousin has been so kind for letting me stay here rent-free. But once I find a job I'm going to insist on paying rent even though she said she never expects me to.
2. I've kinda turned into a night owl lately.
3. It was really hot today. I miss living in an apartment community with a pool.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2022 01:01 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I think it'll be nice to do nothing this weekend actually. Next weekend will be really busy.
2. The dog picked up one of my penpal letters off the end table and tried to eat it, haha. So I had to lure him away with some biscuits. He gets defensive when he thinks he's got a prize, and can act aggressively if you try to take it off him.
3. Speaking of which, maybe this weekend I'll have time to write to my new penpal in Colorado. My penpal from Adelaide also wrote back to me, but he's on a 3-week field trip for uni so I can wait to write back to that one.
another-sky

Online Now! Online!

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2022 02:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. That's crazy that my brother and sister-in-law and their two kids all got Covid despite case numbers being really low around here.
2. That creme brulee cheesecake was so good.
3. I need to call my doctor tomorrow to schedule an appointment about my lower back pain and numbness. I'm worried that I have a bulging disc or maybe a fully herniated disc.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2022 11:46 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I can't believe it's been 6 years since the last year of my summer choir workshop. The dates/days of the week are even lining up this year the same way they did in 2016...
2. Plans are shaping up for my trip to NYC in a few weeks, and I'm excited.
3. I'm glad it's not going to be as hot today.
Savannah (she/her)
joybucket

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2022 07:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. Why did I just drink something I'm allergic to?
2. I hope my headache will go away and not come back.
3. I need to remember my appointment tomorrow.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2022 08:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I'm so excited my best friend got tickets for us to see Company on Broadway in a few weeks!
2. Alex is at Disney this week, and I'm jealous of her...
3. I hope my dad will have time to talk to me tonight or tomorrow
Savannah (she/her)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 28 29 30 31 32 Next>>
You're at 31 of 32 pages.