Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)  
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2022 11:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. Brian and I drove past one of the ski resorts on the way home and it was really busy. It's been like 10-20 below freezing lately so the snow is nice and powdery and great for skiing.
2. The flowers that my parents gave me for my birthday smell so nice.
3. The end of this month marks 1.5 years of me being self-employed, and it's nice not having a boss but the real bonus is not having any coworkers. 😂
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2022 09:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I completely forgot about this team wide meeting that’s on in 15 minutes and unfortunately I’m going to have to go to mention the release of this project. I hope it’s fairly easy to explain, but I’m nervous because a coworker who asks way too many questions will be in attendance.
2. I need to charge my phone but getting to it in the bedroom will be really hard.
3. I’ll call the GP tomorrow and he’ll tell me the results of my X-ray. If it’s not broken, I might need some more tests. I hope he can also give me a moon boot or something so I’m able to walk a bit better.
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2022 11:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. My friend had some tests last week after feeling unwell, but she needs more tests before they'll know for definite what's wrong. There's a chance she might have some kidney/liver damage, potentially from the large amounts of migraine medication she's;been taking. She said to try not to worry because until they know what the problem is, there's nothing more they can do. I just hope she's going to be okay ☹️
2. I still didn't hear from the author whose book I wanted to review. Booktasters said if I still haven't received it in a couple of days, to let them know.
3. I wish I could find more interesting and like-minded people to chat with on Slowly.
KMP x
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2022 11:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. That's funny that I randomly ran into my sister-in-law at the grocery store this afternoon. We talked for a few minutes but she was in a hurry because my brother had a video conference for work and she had to get back home to watch the kids before he started that.
2. I'm getting tired a bit earlier in the night than I usually do so I'll probably go to bed soon.
3. I think it's odd that Cleveland doesn't have more seafood restaurants when the entire northern edge of this state is like 300 miles of coastline of a huge inland sea with loads of walleye and yellow perch. There's a big ecological conservation movement here so I wonder if it's because of concerns over commercial fishing and overfishing.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2022 11:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I wasn’t able to see a doctor until late this evening which is somewhat annoying, but it’s better than waiting a whole extra day.
2. I bumped my foot earlier and it made me scream. I thought it was getting better but it really isn’t. I also can’t move my toes which is concerning. I can move them by pushing them but if I try to use my own strength to move them - nothing. I’m sure it’ll be fine but my anxious self is worried I will have permanent damage, especially if I don’t get the response from the doctors I need. I’ve always had issues with being taken seriously by doctors.
3. These thoughts maybe could have gone in an off my chest thread, whoops haha.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2022 09:24 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. It was really cold today, and going to be even colder tomorrow. I did walk to the closest coffee shop today, but tomorrow I think I'll stay in.
2. Tomorrow will be a good day to watch a movie.
3. I thought about getting a new book from the library today, but I didn't want to walk there when it was that cold.
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2022 09:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I need to get some skincare products and other stuff, so I kind of want to go shopping tomorrow, but I'm not sure I want to go into town. Maybe we'll walk up to the big Sainsbury's and go to McDonald's because my sister said something about wanting to try their vegan burger.
2. Ro said she sent me a notecard, but she doesn't know what happened to my longer letter that was packed up with her things when she moved. At least she got to see her mum today, which must have been nice as nobody has been able to visit her for a while.
3. Well, Nick is in Denmark now... We had what felt like our first real conversation in a while, he's been very busy lately. And I'm still worried about Cazz. She still hasn't been feeling well and has been sleeping a lot when she's not working.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2022 09:51 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. My boyfriend and I are going to a motorcycle festival show today. I am a little worried about walking around, but I put a shoe on and it seems to stabilise and cushion my foot a bit with the memory foam. It's the sorta place where we'll just go really slow and amble around anyway.
2. My boyfriend is making calzones for lunch, and then he promised me gelato later if I feel like it.
3. We'll get some groceries on the way home. I want to make tomato soup tonight.
another-sky

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2022 04:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. They got the forecast really wrong today and we ended up with surprise freezing rain. Right as we were out driving around and doing shopping in towards the city. I almost slipped and fell like 3 times because no one knew to put salt down on the roads and parking lots before everything started to get coated in ice.
2. I made hot chocolate with decaf masala chai tea instead of just plain hot water and it was deeeeeelicious.
3. I can't sleep, but oh well, I'll just take a nap tomorrow.
- Kelly -
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2022 05:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. The new apartment I recently moved into is a dump.
2. It's also very sketchy we moved in officially on Tuesday and we still have yet to sign any leases.
3. I am leaving today I refuse to live like this. I hope the shelter lets me come back. I have no idea where else I'd go. It's just not ideal and I can't see myself living here for a long period of time. I was trying to make the best of it but it's not going to work.
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jan 2022 07:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I still can’t really move my toes. I had some luck last night, but this morning the whole foot is really sore again and I’m back to square one. My mum said I should call a physiotherapist and hopefully be able to get in soon, because you don’t need a referral for those.
2. My tea finally came! I got a sampler pack, two special editions and a pretty decorative tin of my favourite variety.
3. I’m really pleased with Noom so far. I’ve only been doing it a few weeks but I’ve already lost a surprising amount of weight. It’s really satisfying to see the progress on the scales. I’m keen to get back to a healthy weight after being overweight since the start of the pandemic.
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jan 2022 09:54 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. It was pretty darn cold today, although warmer than it was yesterday.
2. It's supposed to snow overnight and tomorrow, but I hope it's not too much, cause I need to buy groceries.
3. I finally watched Encanto today, and it was so good!
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"To the world we dream about and the one we live in now"
pinkchocolate

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2022 12:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I wrote on a card to send to one of my penpals, she's been poorly with COVID and she asked if some people would write to her at her temp address. I'll post it tomorrow.
2. Cazz told me she spent the afternoon at A&E after her sickness got worse. She had bloods and a CT scan, but they couldn't find anything wrong. She says it's as though it's all in her head. She must be so fed up 😟
3. I want to read Agatha Christie's autobiography before the next book club meeting, so I guess I'll start tomorrow.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2022 02:07 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I went for a walk for the first time since I hurt my foot, and it actually went well. I was pretty slow and awkward, hobbling along, but I'd like to join my boyfriend and the dog for their afternoon walks a bit more. I think it'll be good rehab for my foot.
2. I started a new method of making friendship bracelets and it went well, but I ran out of thread. I cut some more lengths and I think these ones are too long haha. Practice makes perfect. A few of my friends said they wanted some of my new ones so I want to get really good.
3. I'm hungry so I'll start cooking dinner soon.
sarajade

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2022 05:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (92)
1. I hate when I get stuck with the night shift. At least it was only a partial shift this time and I could come home at 2 am.
2. I'm sleepy but I can't sleep yet. Maybe I'll do some knitting.
3. I want to play disc golf in the park tomorrow.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1 2 35 6 Next>>
You're at 4 of 6 pages.